2nd Line IT Support Analyst, £25,000 - £28,000 Witney, Oxfordshire
A well-established growing organisation is seeking an ambitious, career minded, professional individual to join their IT team based in Witney.
Role: Responsible for the day to day queries and issues arising across various sites in the business - from PC's, printers, servers, phones and software applications.
- Providing maintenance and technical support to various sites
- Remote and hands on support
- Supporting security, maintenance and DR programs
- Monitoring system performance, including backups
- Administering applications
- Good verbal and written communications
- A structured approach to problem-solving
- Organisation and planning
- IT technical knowledge and the ability to use this knowledge to deliver results
If you are interested in this vacancy and believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful please apply now, or email MARS Recruitment with your CV.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).