- Programme Leader support role within Chassis Programmes Team .
- As a Project Engineer you'll be responsible for alignment of technical assumptions & costs with vehicle targets for future vehicle programmes to enable the successful delivery to project milestones.
- You will also be responsible for the coordination of activities required to support build phases and Programme Milestones.
- Must work collaboratively with CoC Module leaders & Cross functional teams to ensure adherence to programme delivery gateways.
- Project management skills - alignment & control of costs and technical assumptions. Must be IT literate.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required Highly motivated self-starter and good team player.
- Understanding of vehicle architecture desirable, particularly chassis components .
- Experience of negotiation, balancing customer needs / specifications and cost targets
- Degree Preferred High drive, self-motivated and able to work and deliver with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of client systems may be advantageous but is not essential.
- Training will be provided
Qualifications & Skills:
- High levels of personal organisation and motivation are essential. Frequent exposure in wider Programme forums can be expected.
- Excellent communication and presentation, and data analysis skills are essential Team leading capability is also required. It will be a requirement to act as a conscience to the Team and the delivery process.
- Main location is Gaydon.
- Support may be required at Oxford Road (Prototype Build) and Castle Bromwich / Solihull (Production Build).