- The successful candidate will join a team responsible for the design, development and engineering delivery to production for an active role control system for the client's suspension system team.
- The candidate will: Design and develop specific components of the system through close working relationships with interfacing teams (e.g. Chassis, vehicle dynamics, manufacturing, service)
- Complete the required design validation - CAE, rig and whether necessary vehicle sign off.
- Develop test specifications from first principles to support validation
- Prepare engineering content (designs, specifications, statement of work) to purchase to enable supplier sourcing
- Liaise with suppliers to deliver programme content.
- Degree educated (Mechanical, electrical, mechatronics) - Minimum 4 years' experience in an engineering role
- Experience of: Catia MathWorks toolset Chassis systems Project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Demonstrate strong work ethic with the ability to deliver high quality technical solutions.
- Proven ability to deliver a number of projects against a fixed time frame whilst also delivering to quality and cost.
- Excellent communications skills, self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team