Monday to Friday £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Drivers to join our client who is an award-winning Garden furniture network. We are looking for confident, engaging, polite and friendly applicants who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to customers in their homes
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with values and behaviours
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner
- Be physically able to carry customers goods into their homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day
- Accurate and efficient completion of the delivery of stock to customers
- Responsibilities for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with Transport driving regulations and working time regulations.
- You must hold a valid in date 7.5 tonne licence with no more than six penalty points
- You must hold a valid in date Drivers CPC licence & Digital Tachograph Card
- Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
- CPC paid
- 20 days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Guaranteed Work
- Uniform Provided (Hi-vis, Safety boots)
- Free on sight parking
Please apply today if you are interested or want to enquire about anymore information.
Office Number: 01223 661100 (Ask for Oliver)
My Work Mobile Number: 07741 884558 (If you would like to contact me on my mobile text me your name, location and vehicle class you drive)