Working for a Nationwide company who specialise in the design, project management and installation of products into several different industries and businesses.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients of all levels on a regular basis to undertake reviews
- Managing 3 large spend accounts with an annual revenue of £5-7m.
- Ensuring problems and client queries are resolved at the earliest convince
- Managing the customer relationship
- Report on a weekly basis, client’s activities to line manager
- Up-selling opportunities with existing clients
The successful candidate for the role of Account Manager will have:
- Previous experience in managing large spend or national accounts
- Must have proven experience of developing, maintaining and growing key accounts
- Must have the ability for managing the customer relationship improving sales turnover and profitability of the account, ensuring that all financial trans
In return the Account Manager will receive a basic salary of £35,000.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.