Founded 7.5 years ago and employs 35 people. In our culture everyone has the freedom, power and trust to do their best work. We call this open culture. Our way of working aims to uphold human aliveness and commercial success simultaneously; it's been successful for us so far, although it's not for everyone.
We offer a place where you can be yourself and engage in empowered, purposeful work. We want you to develop your skills and fulfil your potential. We have a flexible approach to working, and while this role will require you to attend face to face meetings, your time outside of those meetings can be as remote as you like.
As an Account Manager, you'll be expected to quickly gain a deep understanding of the funding schemes we offer and get stuck in helping clients to get the best out of our services.
Non-Negotiable: Account Manager
- You have 2+ years' experience in executing and maintaining successful client retention strategies within the tech/start-up space
- You are comfortable project managing between clients and technical teams
- You can show experience in managing a referral sales pipeline
- You have demonstrable negotiation and contract management skills
- Experience with metrics like Net Promoter Score and Referral Rates
- Ideally 3 years' experience
- A keen interest in software and tech.
A few months in, on an average day, you might: Account Manager
- Work with a consultant and collate the information we need to complete a project
- Set up and facilitate a meeting between a client and your team
- Debrief with the team afterwards to help get the projects delivered within the timescale
- Call some of your clients to catch up with them about their latest developments
- Schedule a meeting with a sales lead that one of your clients referred you to
- Track your customer success metrics and build them into your weekly report to the account management team
- £2k each year towards training and development
- Up to 6 weeks holiday each year.