My client is a dynamic agency that focuses purely in telling their clients’ story through their customers positive experiences. They use an array of marketing activities including customer referencing, content creation, and other measurable business tools that can be directly linked to growth and financial goals.
They provide a range of dedicated reference services from case study and materials creation to total programme outsourcing across Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Their client base is growing, and they need a full-time Account Manager to meet demand. This is a chance to work with a very cool team that’s expanding rapidly and with some amazing global technology clients.
Does this sound like you?
On a daily basis, you will be;
- Developing, maintaining and managing excellent client relationships
- Engaging in new business development and increasing return on investment with existing clients
- Co-ordinating the production of customer reference materials across a range of technical client solutions
- Providing consultancy to clients on customer reference products, services and industry best practice
In order to be considered for this role, you must have;
- Agency experience – particularly meeting client expectations, working to tight deadlines and accurate reporting
- Experience of copy-checking, reviewing and editing written collaterals, and presenting/pitching to clients
Salary- £25k-£30k DOE
Excellent benefits include;
25 days holiday, generous healthcare provisions, REAL COFFEE ON TAP, various discounts, performance related pay, and more!