Account Manager - Fitness Industry
£32,500 - £35,000 + OTE, Company Car and further benefits
Our client is one of the leading specialists in creating fitness solutions for a wide range of clients. Due to excellent recent results and brand expansion, they are seeking an Account Manager to service the North East Region of England.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting into the UK Sales Manager and working closely with the territory team and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Liaising, reporting and responding to prospects and leads, to increase business from both potential new and existing clients within the designated territory and its channels
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and sales methods to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Respond to qualify and follow up on sales enquiries by post, email, telephone and personal visits within the specified time
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts along with accurate sales forecasting and detailed usage of the company CRM system
- Develop the designated channels within the area by initiating and seeking prospects, meeting or responding to public sector appointments to convert prospects into contracted business by qualifying leads
What does the ideal person look like?
- It is essential that the individual has proven management experience.
- Knowledge/experience of the fitness industry is required.
- Ambitious, self-motivated individual who can work autonomously but as part of a multi-disciplinary team in order to achieve and exceed targets, both within the designated territory, the area and the total team
- Experience of selling into the public sector and/or with a comprehensive understanding of the formal tender process
- It is essential that the individual demonstrates confident communicative ability and flair in the production and delivery of customer presentations
- Effective listening ability and strong negotiation skills are required, along with drive and resilience to succeed in a competitive market place
As this is a Regional role, a full, clean driving license is essential, you will be expected to travel and be away from home on occasion so flexibility is needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company and a leading brand in the sector. To apply, please send an up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.