Would you like to join an established scientific company, with previous experience in sales in a B2B business environment with demonstrable growth along with dealer or distributor management experience then I would love to hear from you.
As the successful Account Manager you will manage the South East region (especially Cambridge and London), looking after customers within the Food & Pharma sector. Have the ability to build and strengthen long-term business relationships with customers and have a BSc/MSc/PhD degree in chemistry, physics or materials science or previous experience within this area.
Account Managers Responsibilities & Experience Required
- Responsible for achieving targets for orders and sales and maximising financial performance within defined territory
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Negotiate with customers and/or agents on the released quotation and close a deal
- Conduct demonstrations, attends seminars and exhibitions
- Able to identify and analyse future market trends along with areas that can improve current sales processes
- Hold a valid UK driving licence and be happy to travel as part of the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager with previous sales experience to join a great team and travel within the South East region, especially Cambridge and London to give customers insight into the added value of our solutions and services.
Benefits: Car/Car Allowance, 20% bonus, employee profit share bonus, 23 days holiday, life assurance x4, Group personal pension and many more. The salary for the Account Manager is between £40,000 - 45,000 depending on your experience.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.