ACCOUNT MANAGER – DACH REGION - TELECOMS £30k-£35k basic - OTE £60k+
An exciting opportunity for a German speaking Account Manager to join a successful global telecoms organisation and account manage the DACH region customers.
The Account Manager’s aim is to build long term relationships within their customer group to ensure sustained repeat business. To generate opportunities and sell products and services to achieve revenues in line with business objectives and sales targets.
Responsibilities - Account Manager - DACH:
- Service and develop current accounts
- Upsell and cross sell across client accounts
- Maintain and develop a relationship with key individuals
- To achieve set monthly targets
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation route.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors and telecoms and internal
Who are we looking for:
- Account Management experience
- Be a proven accomplished Sales Professional with experience in the Telecoms or technology sector.
- Knowledge of sales techniques to optimise sales.
- Knowledge of Enterprise sectors in the DACH region
- Import and Export Regulations.
- Ideally degree educated in a business subject
- Be fluent in German and English.
Exellent salary and career development opportunities. A generous list of company benefits including 23 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension, medical cash-back plan, life insurance, social events, plus free refreshments and fruit.
Please apply here with your CV and a short covering letter.