Accountable Body Lead
3 Month Contract
£37.50 per hour
An exciting position has become available for an Accountable Body Lead to support a Finance Business Partner within the Shared Finance Sector.
- Be contact for all queries relating to the Accountable Body Activities
- Provide administrative, organisational, and management support to the Finance Business Partner & Finance Officer.
- To support the achievement of the objectives and targets in the division's service plan.
- Perform quality assurance of all due diligence documentation for project submissions, including financial vetting reports.
- Prepare and coordinate sign off governance documentation
- Manage and maintain of all official documentation
- Monitor and assure programme compliance; ensure that projects comply with legal requirements regarding State Aid including, public procurement and all other relevant legislation and guidance
- Organise workshops and other events related to project governance or contracting activities; capture all minutes and actions, issue these minutes and actions to all concerned
- Facilitate, alongside the Finance team the reporting and monitoring of all active schemes and accountable body costs.
- Relevant Corporate Governance qualification or CCAB accountant (i.e. a member of the ICAEW, ICAS, ICAI, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Experience within management and co-ordination of public sector funding streams
- Able to interpret detailed funding and legal guidance and ensuring compliance with said documentation
- Robust knowledge of IT systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both written and oral.
If you would like to apply for the role please attach a copy of your CV