A full time Accountant is required to join a modern, technology focused accounting and software company based in the Wirral. Due to growth they are looking to expand and take on 2 full time Accountants.
The company focus on the smaller end of the market meaning their clients are owner managed. They offer services nationwide which has resulted in a very diverse client portfolio. Working for this forward thinking business will not only give you excellent career progression but an array of benefits including:
- An additional days holiday for each year with the company
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code
- Equipment provided to work from home occasionally
- CPD and training costs paid for by the company
- Relaxed working environment
Due to the expansion of the company, we are now seeking an additional 2 Accountants to work within a small team, handling a number of duties, some of which include:
- Accounts production
- VAT returns
- Managing a portfolio of clients
The ideal candidate will be someone who has at least 2 years working within practice. We are looking for someone who can work well with other people as well as being able to manage their workload to some extent. The candidate should:
- Qualified AAT, ACCA, ACA or have at least 2.5 years' experience in the industry
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to get the job done
- Produce high quality work with meticulous characteristics
- Highly organised
- Possess competent IT skills
If you feel you are the right person for the role and have experience working in practice please apply immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.