This prestigious and forward-thinking organisation situated in the Wilmslow area are now looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their team. Situated close to Wilmslow railway station and you will be working in a brand new refurbished office that includes state of the art break out room and fully fitted kitchen / diner.
- Assist Accountancy team in delivering administrative support for clients' accounts.
- Follow administrative processes for creating customer accounts
- Provide first class customer service to the clients.
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients, set up and managing relationships throughout.
- Completing VAT, PAYE, and reconciliations and submitting relevant returns with enough time to deal with any potential issues.
- Work together with Senior Accountants to identify issues and process improvements.
The Successful candidate::
- Ideal candidate will be articulate, hardworking, confident and very keen to learn
- Office experience
- An interest in providing accountancy services, or ability to display some previous experience or training in accountancy skills or environment.
- Administration experience
You will be given full training and support with the opportunity to complete Accountancy Qualifications
Working Monday - Friday Full time -9am-5:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.