£22,000 - £26,000 + package
Howells Solutions are working exclusively with a regional contractor to recruit an experienced Account Administrator to work within the Accounting Department. Construction based projects are varied, ranging from £50k - £1m and can be Schools, Hospitals, Museums, Domestic Properties, Commercial Offices, Heritage Sites, Major Voids Refurbishment Schemes and Sheltered Housing Schemes.
- Accounts Payable:
- Processing Sub-Contractor payments
- CIS verification of Sub Contractors
- Processing in house operative timesheets
- Purchase ledger entry into sage
- Issuing of Supplier remittance advices
- Accounts Receivable:
- Sales ledger entry into sage
- Customer account reconciliation
- Credit card and petty cash reconciliations
- Filing and general administration
- Experience within the construction industry or similar (desirable not essential)
- Have a good understanding of CIS (desirable not essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency using office IT applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word
- Sage experience essential
- Be punctual and have good timekeeping
- Can take instruction and effectively carry out tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success This is a permanent, full time role for which you will receive a competitive salary between £22,000 - £26,000 + benefits (dependent on experience).
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on 01474 850707.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.