Accounts & Audit Senior (Practice)
Salary: £30k - £40k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking accountancy practice that has a great reputation within their marketplace and offers a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industries?
You will already be ACCA/ACA and have a proven practice background and enjoy working within a busy and proactive team.
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Prepare corporate and personal tax returns
- Preparation of management information and accounts;
- Bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients and providing an advisory service
- Preparation of P11d's
- Leading audit assignments
- Prepare correspondence to various parties (HMRC, Clients, Companies House etc)
- Assisting and mentoring junior members of the team
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Proven background within a practice
- Working knowledge of CCH is desirable but not essential
- Sound knowledge of FRS 102 and FRS 105
- Experience of using different accounting software, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage and Kashflow
- Great attention to detail, logical and analytical
- Excellent communication skills
For more information about this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.