Castle Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an Accounts and Office Administrator to join a small and friendly team in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
This is a fast-paced role that requires a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail. You will be joining a fast-growing organisation and report into the Finance and Office Manager.
This position is a varied role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Purchase & sales ledger - coding, matching, posting & payment runs
- Daily bank transactions and reconciliations
- General administration
- Point of contact for internal and external finance queries
- Payroll administration
- Supporting in the organisation of logistic requirements
- Supporting in compliance and legislative export administration
To be considered for this varied Accounts/Office Administrator role, you will need the following experience/attributes:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Ledger experience would be advantageous
- Willingness to support wider tasks arising in a small team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm when working to a deadline
- Competent user of MS Excel
Our client is looking for a self-motivated Accounts/Office Administrator to join a busy team in Scarborough.
What is in it for you?
- Room for role development
- Free Parking
- Modern offices in a good location
- Opportunity to work with autonomy
If you are interested in applying to this Accounts/Office Administrator role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.