Meridian have a fantastic opportunity available for an accounts assistant, based within Hereford at a well established client.
We are currently seeking an accounts assistant to start as soon as possible after interviews are conducted. The role will initially be for 6 months, and then a permanent contract will be offered.
We are looking for someone who is capable of being organised and accurate, with exceptional attention to detail and able to work as a team.
You must have 3 a-levels or be AAT 3 qualified (preferred).
The main duties of the position include:
- Create new customer accounts
- Obtain and assess credit reports
- Cash collecting UK accounts
- Maintain records for SOX compliance
- Assist with receipt allocation to customer accounts
- Preparation of weekly sales manager reports
- Process manual credit notes and manual invoices
- Support fixed asset processes
- Support team in automation of finance tasks using excel
- Cash books
- Cash posting
The working week will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm at a pay rate of £12.82, overtime will be paid at time and half after 37.5 hours.
IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE A SUITABLE CANDIDATE PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV LDUFFY@MERIDIANBS.CO.UK OR YOU CAN CALL 01432 261444 TO DISCUSS THE ROLE.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.