My client based in the heart of Cheshire are looking to recruit an experienced accounts assistant to work in their head office, supporting with an influx of work. The successful candidate will be given support and training in this role and have the chance to build relationships with a lovely team and their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Post cash and allocate against sales invoices
- Problem solve, Identify errors, start and complete investigate to a satisfactory conclusion
- Support the accounts team including answering the telephones when needed
The Successful candidate will have:
- Must have SAGE experience (200 or 50)
- Experienced on Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
- Strong Numerical and organisational skills
- Must have accounts experience
Hours Working: Monday - Friday / 08:30-17:00
This role is for 6 months and you must be available to start straight away!
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.