Accounts Assistant – Permanent - based in Milton Keynes
Purpose of Role:
We are recruiting for an Accounts Officer to join our Clients Finance Team who is looking to take the next step within their finance career. This role will give exposure in all accounting areas.
- Sales and purchase ledger postings
- Nominal ledger journal postings
- Cashbook reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce the company’s monthly management accounts
- CIS deductions
- VAT Return
- Provide training and assistance to the accounts junior within the team
- Supporting the finance team where required
- Excellent systems skills and a demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Exposure to Sage 50 and Sage 200 though not essential
- Exposure to IRIS Payroll though not essential
- A team player who has a “can do” attitude and can communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Enthusiastic, personable and excellent attention to detail
- Must have general accounting knowledge
Our Client is a small team with 2 accounts officers, 1 payroll officer and 2 admin payroll assistants, who all work closely together and at times pick up work that doesn’t normally fit under our normal day to day tasks
Hours of work:
9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
If you are interested, please get in touch ASAP or if this is not the exact role you are searching for please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss other opportunities.