Are you an enthusiastic and reliable landscaper local to Leighton Buzzard seeking an annual salary between £22,000 to £25,000 & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The soft landscaper will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for commercial gardens and residential. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a soft landscaper.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organize resources to deliver an effective service delivery of landscaping duties including:
- Tree planting
- Reading site plans
- Hedge planting
- lawn renovations
- general garden maintenance
The successful landscaper will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in soft landscaping
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6) and/or a CSCS card would be an advantage
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance services and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment etc
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
In return for this, the landscaper will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the role please upload your CV.