A manufacturing business, based in Whitby, is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be provided with excellent training opportunities, potential to progress, hybrid working options, 33 days annual leave and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has existing finance experience within a fast-paced industry. The Accounts Assistant will report into the Management Accountant and have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of finance processes within a small, but fast-paced, finance team.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Communication and resolution in relation to aged debt
- Daily postings and allocation of receipts
- Distribution of customer invoices and statements
- Month-end sales ledger reporting and reconciliation
- Providing an outstanding level or customer service
- Management of overrider and rebate claims
- Purchase ledger when required
- Assisting in other areas when required, e.g projects, general finance administration
We are keen to speak with enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who are keen for their next challenge.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be a good team player, able to work well in a small team
- Be capable of prioritising a busy workload
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this fantastic Accounts Assistant opportunity, please apply now.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.