Are you looking for an opportunity to join an expanding accountancy practice as Accounts Junior? This role could be just what you are looking for. As an AAT/Graduate Trainee you will have the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience with this firm and pursue a formal accounting qualification.
As Accounts Junior, you will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Bookkeeping for clients
- Involvement with the preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies, partnerships and charities
- Providing assistance with audits
- Assisting with personal and corporate tax matters
It is essential that candidates already have some basic accounting experience, as the volume of work means that it will not be possible to train someone from scratch, although study support will be available.
To be considered for this role, applicants will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- You will either have qualified at AAT, be studying it, or be a relevant graduate with some accounting experience
- Candidates must be prepared to work during the day and study in the evenings
- Have previous accounts or bookkeeping experience, preferably gained within practice
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be IT literate and ideally have experience of accounting software
- Driving licence preferred
This firm offers a comprehensive benefits package, the opportunity to gain valuable experience and a pleasant working environment.
Submit your CV for this Accounts Junior role