Accounts Receivable Assistant (Fluent German speaking)
Salary: £18k - £20k
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri
Do you want to work for a vibrant and busy organisation that is based in the heart of Brighton?
You will be fluent in German and have great attention to detail and ideally have a credit control or finance background.
- Debtor account reconciliation
- Liaising with debtors over the phone and by email
- Resolve any outstanding queries through to resolution
- Assist with Month-end reporting
- Prepare weekly and monthly statement of accounts
- Allocation of payments into debtor accounts
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent German speaking
- Good Excel skills
- Ideally a finance background
- Great attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation the offers a friendly and supportive environment, for more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.