A credit control/accounts receivable professional is needed!
Are you looking to work for a vibrant, innovative company who is the leader in their field? Then we want to hear from you!
The company is a successful manufacturer that has established itself as a market leader in the last twenty years.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the credit and billing function within a busy finance office
- Managing and despatching of invoices and statements
- Advising and resolving high levels of customer queries
- Administrative duties: updating database, administering company paper work to customers
- Perform accounts receivable and credit control duties
We would love to hear from you if you have had the following experience:
- Dealing with customers through various channels of communication e.g. phone, email, live chat
- You may have worked as a Credit Controller or Accounts Receivable Clerk or a similar role with finance
- Strong attention to detail skills
This job a temporary position paying around £10 per hour, however there is a possibility of a longer term role for the right candidate
This job is easily commutable to anyone living in and around High Wycombe.
If you're interested hearing more about the credit control role then please apply online today!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.