We are recruiting for a part-qualified accountant to join the team of a progressive accountancy practice in Maidenhead, as Accounts Semi-Senior. Along with accounts work, this is a great opportunity for an AAT qualified or ACCA part-qualified accountant to learn audit whilst carrying out day-to-day accounting duties.
As Accounts Semi-Senior, your key responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation for limited companies and partnerships to year-end
- Assisting with audit fieldwork, requiring attendance at client sites and occasionally overnight stays
- Working within the audit team and assisting as required
- Assisting other departments as required during busy periods
- This position will progress in time to become a senior member of the team
To be considered for this role, you will satisfy the following criteria:
- Be AAT qualified, ACCA or ACA part-qualified or qualified by experience
- Have previously worked in an accounts position within practice
- Be contentious and diligent
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
This modern and highly successful practice will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits and will enjoy a supportive and friendly working environment, with study support if required.
Submit your CV for this Accounts Semi-Senior role