On behalf of a well-established accountancy practice, we are recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join the firm’s team at its office in Thame. This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join a small, friendly team.
As Accounts Senior, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing accounts for sole-traders, partnerships and companies from a range of information such as incomplete records and final trial balances
- Tax computations and filing returns for sole-traders, partnerships and companies
- PAYE and VAT work
- Planning workload, organising work in advance and managing a client base
- Liaising with clients and HMRC as required
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least two years’ post qualified experience and preferably with some experience gained within a large practice
- Confident in accounts preparation and tax computations
- Preferably have some knowledge of agriculture and private clients
- Knowledge of trust accounts preparation would be an advantage
- Be motivated and reliable, work to a high standard and be able to fit into a small office environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position, although, the firm may consider part-time for the right person.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, depending upon skills and experience, generous pension and life cover, parking and the potential for some flexibility with working hours if needed.
Submit your CV for this Accounts Senior role