Are you an experienced administrator who has knowledge working within a manufacturing environment? Have you worked with management systems? Are you looking to work for an ever-growing, sustainable company? Then we want to hear from you!
The company is a successful steel manufacturer who prides themselves on using sustainable and recycled resources, making them the largest eco-friendly company in their field.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting a transfer of business using company's management system
- Supporting other areas of the business with system training
- Accurately input information and transfer data
We would love to hear from you if you have had the following experience:
- Strong IT skills is essential!
- Experience with management systems (manufacturing background)
- Ability to think on your feet and work with own initiative
This job is paying up to £11.50 per hour depending on experience and is aiming to last around 6 months initially
If you're interested hearing more about the role then please apply online today!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.