A long standing and highly respected accountancy firm is looking for an Administration Assistant to support the front office in central Salisbury.
You will benefit from an excellent pension scheme, life insurance, 23 days holiday plus bank hols, PHI cover and a fantastic friendly work environment.
As the Administration Assistant, your duties will be to:
- Assist with the filing for the office including filing, archiving (physical and digital files)
- Providing reception support, meeting and greeting clients
- Operate switchboard and announce and log all calls in a professional manner
- Monitor the meeting room booking service, organise refreshments
- Assist with the collection and distribution of post when required.
To be a successful Administration Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have a good knowledge of Excel and MS Office packages
- A flexible approach is required to be able to organise his/her own time so as to meet deadlines and prioritise work
- Good grammar and spelling required in order to produce documents and take messages accurately and quickly. Strong communication skills when speaking with individuals at all levels.
- Good customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Educated to at least GCSE level, or equivalent
- Exemplary customer service skills and experience within an office environment is essential
In return, the Administration Assistant will receive a salary of £15,500 - £17,000 per annum depending on experience.