(This post is subject to the DBS checking process)
- To assist in providing a professional administrative, clerical and IT support service and to assist with the delivery of repairs and improvements undertaken by the team.
- Staff undertaking the role will need to have specific skills and experience and may carry out day to day responsibility for overseeing regular administrative tasks, with only occasional referral to the line manager. The basic entry requirement recommended for this role is NVQ 3 or equivalent. Staff should hold this qualification.
Administrative Duties e.g.
- Maintain more complex data and record systems, identifying and obtaining missing information where necessary
- Transfer files electronically, including updating data, and preparing and sending files to other directorates through the secure web site
- Administer administrative procedures
- Undertake property related duties -- inventory recording and auditing, initiating repair and maintenance work etc.
- Draft replies to letters
- Timesheets and other personnel records administration
- Attend meetings, take and prepare minutes.
- Collection of statistical information
- Awareness of Data Protection issues, including data protection administration as required.
- To contribute to the planning, creation, development, implementation and operation of procedures and processes which allow effective liaison with external contractors.
- Collation of reports and data for senior managers for presentation at meetings
- May act as administrative support to senior managers including dealing with highly
- To undertake accurate data entry, maintaining information systems and have a good working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases.
- To contribute to the development of IT and manual systems.
(It is essential to have experience within this field)