This company is a market leader in its own field and one of the country’s largest manufacturers of specialist goods.
As the Administration Assistant your duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the sales, marketing and accounts departments.
- Preparing sales of fittings for stock and urgent orders.
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls to high customer service standards.
- Managing multiple and changing priorities.
To be a successful Administration Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of office administration procedures / SAP usage.
- Experience in Word / Excel / Outlook etc.
- Proficient level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
The Administration Assistant will be required to work 8.00am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday.
In return, the successful Assistant will receive an initial pay rate of £9.15 per hour rising to £9.40 per hour after 3 months. You will also receive free parking and a generous company pension scheme.