A fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to start or continue their career in an administration role within a successful and established organisation. The role offers great prospects to progress continuously within the business. The team are welcoming and really friendly, certainly a brilliant company to work for and team to work in!
As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing administration support to the business
- Handling any given administration issues
- Being first point of contact for customers
- Answering all phone calls ensuring that the transition from initial call to the correct department is conducted as smoothly as possible
- Front of house duties
- Fully complete credit searches on business and on business owners
- Raise invoices and assignment letters if required
- Enter all commission information onto the Internal Invoice Spreadsheet
- Creating welcome letters detailing general information about the business products and services
- Being first point of contact for customers and suppliers; answering reception phone calls, taking down information and passing the correct information to the relevant person/ team
The successful candidate for the role of the Administrator will have:
- Experience within an administration role previously
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Worked in a front facing role previously
In return the Internal Administrator will receive a basic salary between £15,000 and £16,000. Onsite car parking and benefits included. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.