A new challenge has arisen for an administrator to join a busy team to undertake a variety of tasks on a permanent basis. This will offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experiences within a not for profit organisation where no 2 days are the same.
In the Administration job you will be:
- Handling telephone calls and meeting and greeting customers
- Dealing with correspondence, and general administration duties
- Organising and managing events and courses
- Processing sales invoices and purchase ledger using SAGE
- Managing the organisation’s website and social media accounts
To be considered for the Administration job you must have:
- Strong reception and administration skills
- Ability to communicate in Welsh, both written and verbally (essential)
- Previous experience working with financial information
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with an ability to handle complaints
- Good IT and organisational skills
This is a permanent full-time role working Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week on a salary of £8.35 per hour plus company benefits.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and are interested in this role then we would like to hear from you, so please apply today!