Our large manufacturing client in Rochdale is looking to recruit a general administrator for ongoing temporary work, with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.
The hours of work are 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday and the rate of pay is £8.21ph.
The role would involve:
- Checking and processing a full order book for requirements
- Inputting data
- Controlling stock
- Liaising with other sites within the local area
- Assisting the supervisor in administration tasks
- General administration duties
If yo have a strong administration cv, then we would love to hear from you!
- Strong administration skills
- Logical and good with trouble shooting
- Able to multi task and prioritize
- Excellent organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful family run firm with plenty of opportunities to progress within the business.
Pending a successful interview, this will be an immediate start for the right candidate.
Please apply online, or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
To view more jobs from Bamford Contract Services, Find us on Facebook bamfordcs or follow us on Twitter bamfordcs.