***NEW ADMINISTRATOR VACANCY JUST IN***
Due to expansion a super new opening for an Administrator has arisen with our clients based near Petersfield. This is a genuinely exciting chance for an efficient and capable Administrator with experience of minute taking to work for a global events related organisation where no 2 days are the same.
Salary £23-24K depending on experience + excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, healthcare and free on-site parking.
Key responsibilities for the Administrator include;
- Taking accurate minutes at meetings
- Effectively manage multiple in-boxes
- Manage all in-coming correspondence accordingly
- Deal with membership renewals
- Liaise with Key Partners via telephone, email or face to face
- Provide administrative support to a consultancy team
The ideal Administrator will need;
- Experience of accurate minute taking essential
- The ability to deliver an excellent customer service all times
- Have confident MS Office and keyboard skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Any events related experience could be a huge benefit
- Own transport essential due to location, free on-site parking
This Administration role would suit a team player with a 'can do' approach and the flexibility to occasionally travel within the UK or worldwide.