An exciting opportunity for a hygiene manager from a food manufacturing background to join a growing employer who places great emphasis on staff investment and development.
This growing manufacturer based on Wrexham Industrial Estate are wildly known for their excellent client service and staff retention. Beginning its life back in the early 1900s this company quickly developed a reputation for providing excellent service and as such continued to expand its product line to meet demand and supply to a wider network whilst obtaining a number of awards along the way.
As a hygiene manager your role will include;
- To ensure efficient hygiene operations throughout the night shift.
- Ensuring H&S standards are maintained.
- Make sure that all staff are utilised at all times.
- To ensure the washroom and hygiene teams training and record keeping is up-to-date and relevant, with a particular emphasis on C.O.S.H.H.
- To attend all internal / external audits as and when required.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all food hygiene law, statutes and guidelines as well as liaising with managers on all micro issues.
- To liaise with HRA Supervisors to control the departmental hygiene activities.
I am keen to speak to anyone with the following skills or experience;
- It is essential that you possess a food hygiene qualification
- Previous experience working within the food manufacturing industry is also essential
- Previous experience working within a high-risk food environment
- A strong knowledge level of health & safety
An excellent salary package of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum is offered for this role alongside the following benefits; 24 days holiday + bank holiday, company sick pay, subsidised canteen and free on-site parking. This role is a night shift role encompassing hours Sunday to Thursday 21.00 - 5.00.
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.