This engaging SME is adding to their growing team by bringing on board an administrator to support across its various departments. This is an excellent role for a strong administrator with previous experience and a proactive nature.
As an administrator within this organisation you would provide support to reception, accounts and administration teams by taking on duties from the departments, your main duties would involve;
- Cover reception holidays send breaks
- Utilising Excel and Sage Line 50 to enter data on behalf of the account department
- Answer customer and clients calls and queries
- Produce documentation and reports
- Other duties as required
To be successful within the role you would need the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience working within and administration role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A knowledge of Excel and the ability to do formulas would be highly beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills and a proactive approach
This role is a great all-round administration role which would offer the successful candidate a varied and interesting working environment. The business offers a salary of between £16,000 - £18,000 pa, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas close down along with free parking on site.