Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for an Administrator to work in their leading facility in Shrewsbury
For the successful Administrator, our client is offering.
- Permanent position
- Salary between £20000 - £22000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday (Must be flexible due to projects)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme at auto-enrolment rates
- On-site car park
The Role of the Administrator.
- Greeting all internal and external visitors and connecting them with the appropriate department
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct department
- Managing the meeting room calendar and ensure room is set up correctly for each meeting
- Checking visitors in and escort them to the appropriate area when required
- Maintaining and keep employee directory up to date
- Ordering of all stationary needs for the entire branch
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Making travel / Hotel arrangements upon request.
What our client is looking for in an Administrator.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective listening skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Experience in MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
The Administrator position is Commutable From;
Shrewsbury, Welshpool, Newtown, Oswestry, Whitchurch, Wem, Telford, Wrexham, Ellesmere
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.