|Location||Cambridge||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Advertising|
This well-established organisation is looking for an Advertising Sales Manager that has a consultative approach to their customer base and is looking for that ideal role to manage and develop a large client portfolio.
If you are looking to take ownership and responsibility of a high-profile publication, both online and offline, this role could be of interest to you.
As the Advertising Sales Manager you will be:
- Building relationships with existing and new customers and securing revenue by way of advertisements, sponsorship, or paid-for content its associated digital media (including websites and email newsletters); respective supplements or associated magazines; conferences; and other commercial opportunities that may arise relating to this portfolio.
- Providing after-sales services to advertisers, ensuring that any goods or services sold to the customer are fulfilled within appropriate timescales.
- Organising and keeping up to date, a suitable advertiser and sponsorship database, to include all client records and any other appropriate information, while respecting the provisions of data protection legislation.
- Providing intelligence, analysis, and feedback from the markets served by the title.
- Travelling on sales visits and representing the title at international trade shows.
- Proposing new initiatives that will further the commercial development of the title.
As the Advertising Sales Manager you will:
Have previous experience working in Advertising Sales ideally within the B2B publishing environment
If you enjoy working in a busy and varied role where developing customer relationships is key then this role could be the ideal one for you.
If you are looking for new opportunity that uses your experience within the advertising, media or publishing environments please get in touch by applying today!
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.