Air & Road Operations Co-ordinator - VR/19973
Our client, offering a comprehensive worldwide freight forwarding service, are looking for an Air & Road Operations Co-ordinator to join their team in Hertfordshire.
Main purpose of the Role:
To participate in the day to day air freight and road transport operation and all of the related administration.
- Managing the day to day export and import bookings of European road transport and Worldwide air freight shipments
- Raising job files and all of the appropriate paperwork including Air Way Bills and Collection instructions
- Processing the jobs utilising the Azyra software system
- Customs entries using the NES System
- Extensive client liaison both written (email) and verbal (telephone)
- Extensive supplier liaison and negotiation
- Internal liaison with the sales team assisting with quotations and service status information
- Invoicing jobs on completion
- Air or Road freight operations experience, ideally with an export bias
- Customer service experience with the ability to build strong relations
- Experience of calculating freight quotations
- Negotiating skills to maximise gross profit
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Good IT Skills
- Confident communicator. (Written and verbal)
You will receive a salary between £26,000 and £30,000.
If you're interested, click apply now or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org