Amazon Account Manager
£45,000 - £50,000, Based in Northampton, international fast- growing lifestyle brand
Looking to work for an award winning and vibrant business? Do you want to share in the success of a busy growing team? This role is to drive Amazon vendor sales in line with company growth across 10 international marketplaces delivering the growing demand for their products worldwide. The company has more than doubled its turnover in 2019 and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME.
reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Head of Marketing & Sales Managers, this role will be responsible for driving sales with Amazon around the world. The company presently sell around £2.5m per annum, as a vendor, to Amazon and we will be looking for you to increase that significantly over the next 12 months. They currently trade across Amazon UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, USA, Mexico, Australia & India. Each marketplace has approximately 400 product listings.
Previous experience managing and growing sales thru Amazon Vendor is essential; you must have a good grasp of all areas of digital and have strong commercial skills. You'll be responsible for:
- Driving increase in sales on Amazon in line with company growth of 75% YoY.
- Understanding of AMS and other paid search.
- Strong analytical skills to understand metrics and manipulate data to measure sales, identify trends and improve ROI.
- Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and championing this through all Amazon platforms.
- Day-to-day management of Amazon accounts.
- Implementation and acting as project lead for new Amazon relationships.
- Complete ownership of on-site merchandising and customer journey across Amazon - including product descriptions, images, category pages, product reviews, up-sell etc.
- Strategic vision required to optimise online sales and conversions including marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to leverage Amazon to drive traffic at a category and product level along with identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Opportunity to take the role where it needs to go, help develop the role and implement new and exciting ideas.
- You will be tasked with launching into the new Amazon marketplaces in Japan and others as and when they launch.
Salary is depending on experience, Pension scheme, 20 days holiday + an extra day for every year worked. Hours are 8.30am - 5pm (40 hours)
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.