£27,000 - £30,000, Based in Northampton, international fast- growing lifestyle brand
Looking to work for an award winning and vibrant business? Do you want to share in the success of a busy growing team? This role is to drive Amazon vendor and seller sales in line with company growth across 10 international marketplaces delivering the growing demand for their products worldwide. The company has more than doubled its turnover in 2019 and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME.
As part of their growing sales team your role will cover many facets of the Amazon system, including: data collection & analysis, content creation and maintenance, advertising campaign management, account management; applying best practice to achieve business goals.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive sales and growth across Amazon and the wider business.
- Raise and manage cases across Amazon to drive KPIs.
- Analyse data: we base decisions on data analysis. You will track the performance of our existing product listings and marketing campaigns and adjust as necessary to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Come up with ideas and strategies: you will develop ideas to improve existing campaigns and listings, and research new developments within the Amazon ecosystem.
- Manage Amazon AMS Campaigns and Organic Listings.
- Working with internal teams manage content for both Amazon listings and campaigns.
- Learn, learn, and learn some more: Our working environment is based on learning; what we need from you is to be willing to learn and adapt constantly - bringing best practice to the Amazon channel
You'll have demonstrable experience of working with Amazon primarily at 1P-Vendor and secondary 3P-SellerCentral with experience of their interfaces including ARAB and AMS. You'll have excellent excel skills to analyse and report on your success and to enable factual decision making.
This company is growing rapidly with international demand for their products, it's a great place to be to develop your career and create your success. Apply Now!
Salary is £27,000 - £30,000, Pension scheme, 20 days holiday + an extra day for every year worked. Holiday purchase scheme available. Hours are 8.30am - 5pm (40 hours)
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.