Analyst - Mobility Services - £Neg - London - VR/20286
Company Overview & Role:
Our client, a global relocation and moving company, are looking for an Analyst to join their Mobility services team.
The main aspect of the role is to enhance business performance by identifying gaps within booked jobs, reviewing where better margins can be made and analysing trends in performance. A fundamental aspect of this role will be to sustain the smooth processing of invoices to ensure our service partners are paid on time, to analyse individual job costs to identify possible errors and act as a preventative and to have a solid oversight on margins and general client performance.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the finance processes within the business unit are being conducted and delivered to a high standard. This can include the Work In Progress (WIP), accruals, billing to our corporate clients and ensuring all completed files are billed in a timely manner etc.
- To review and process all AP invoices into the team and flag up training issues within the wider team that need to be addressed as a result of this
- To find ways in which to deliver improved Revenues and Gross Margins, where possible
- Support the company CSR commitment and goals
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision and values
- Create client reporting for departmental use
- Standardise and improve current processes and work flows
Aptitude, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work in a potentially rapidly changing environment by being flexible at all times
- Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines
- Ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism
- Exhibit high energy and ability to work efficiently while managing stressful situations
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Excel and other reporting functions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Adept computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Relocations team on firstname.lastname@example.org.