Application Support Analyst - Solihull - £18k-£20k
My client an industry leader are actively recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to support internal and external customers.
In your role you will be responsible recording, triaging, monitoring, escalating and reporting customer incidents and managing the implementation of change. You will ensure that all incidents are recorded in the help desk system and managed through to resolution.
- Provide support to end users across the business in response to requests and incidents raised
- Implement application enhancements or configure change
- Escalate high priority calls
- Deal with user incidents in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensure all incidents are recorded
- Provide initial assessment of all incidents, first time fix where possible
- Review and analyse incidents to identify trends to identify root cause
- 1st Line / helpdesk experience - Essential
- Application support experience
- Proven track record of incident management and customer service
- Experience of call logging systems - Ideally Remedy
- Ability to learn new application packages quickly