Are you a Java expert looking for the opportunity to join a market leading company? Our Application Support Developer vacancy could be ideal for you...
Our client, a marketing leader within the software and service industry, are looking for an Application Support Developer to join their global development team based from their headquarters in Wrexham. As the Application Support Developer, you will be responsible for the continual development and support for a number of software products which are leading the way across the globe. It is essential that you can provide the knowledge and knowhow to solve complex development problems within a timely and proficient.
As the Application Support Developer, you will joining a growing team within an exciting organisation whose reach affects all corners of the globe. Your role will be split between direct custom development to supply client requirements, and the continual support and development of existing software products. Parallel to an attractive package and working with cutting edge technologies, you will be joining a true investor in people which will allow you to continue your personal and professional development. This Application Support Developer role truly offers a varied workload as one day you'll be active within the support team in order to develop customer changes; and the net you'll be coding away to develop quality solutions which meets the client's needs.
Key Responsibilities of the Application Support Developer:
- Responsible for achieving and improving on customer SLA's
- Ticket management within the application support team
- Detailing and implementing technical solutions to address customer issues
- Continually adhering to industry best practises within the development teams
- Planning, testing and delivering software alterations
To be successful in your application to the Application Support Developer, you will have the following skills:
- Minimum 6 months commercial experience within a Java software development environment
- Technical background with educational experience within IT, Engineering or a similar field
- Proven track record within a software development or applications support development role with a portfolio of projects
- Knowledge and experience in OOP techniques with a background in Java development and design
- Able to apply an Agile methodology to processes
- Excellent ability to develop relationships both internal and external departments
Would you like to hear more? Contact the S2 Recruitment team now to apply for the Application Support Developer vacancy on 03333 234 371 or email@example.com