Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor - VR/20528
The Company & Role:
Our client, an independent logistics and freight management provider, is looking for an Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor to join their Supply Chain Academy and participate in their business expansion.
This is a national role, so you will be expected to travel around the UK and occasionally internationally as well.
- Develop and deliver apprenticeship standards to levels 3- 6, via a blended learning approach to clients employees. Delivery methods include online and face to face delivery, as well as observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence.
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners (along with their employer) to ensure it is of the appropriate standard reflect the learners qualification.
- There will also be an opportunity to deliver other subjects in the Academys portfolio, throughout the UK and overseas.
- Frequent visits to their head office in Upminster. You will be supplied with a laptop and mobile phone and will be responsible for managing your own diary and travel schedule to apprenticeship workplace locations throughout England and Wales.
- A company car will be provided. There may also be a requirement for international travel according to client need.
Experience Required for the Role:
- Must hold an Assessors qualification such as A1 or TAQA or D32/D33 Award.
- Must hold an honours degree qualification.
- Preferably have worked in a supply chain/logistics environment with the ability to develop and produce learning material for levels 3 to 6 supply chain standards.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email our Shipping Team on email@example.com