Area Manager SE and SW London
£30k to £32.5k per annum plus £0.45 mileage
Opportunity to join private pension scheme
Monday to Friday,
40 hours per week, between 7am - 4pm
Great opportunity to progress
Must have own transport
Want to work for a independent family owned business? Seeking a passionate Area Manager to assist the Regional Manager overseeing up to 18 education sites in SE and SW London. Interested in knowing more then apply today!
Our client has a strong reputation for service and food, so your values and passion must mirror this.
As an Area Manager, you will motivate, mentor and assist the Chef Managers in their units making sure they achieve their financial targets, with the ability to guide your team and develop their talent.
You will focus on the customer service, making sure that exceptional food standards are met, regular client meetings.
Our client is looking for someone who has previously managed several sites, within a contract catering/education environment.
We require a confident operator who can build credible relationships with our client.
- Engage your team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service, good operational processes and strong financial controls
- Develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- Encourage and inspire teams to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Manage and coach teams to maximise sales and margin
- Assist in conducting regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- Must be craft trained, this would be an advantage
- Have excellent communication and management skills
- An understanding of P&L accounts
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
- Excellent customer service
- Have experience overseeing various sites, up to 18
Grab hold of this opportunity and call Andrea now on 07872468680
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.