Our manufacturing client based in Milton Keynes are looking for a number of Assembly Operatives to join their team on a permanent basis. The work will be based at their prestigious, state of the art manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
Daily duties will include, but not limited to:
- Mechanical assembly
- Competent build inspection of all stages and materials used.
Basic rate is £9.78 working 8.00 - 16.30, plus potential to increase to £10.40 when proven and able to produce 3 product ranges/operations within the target times and to the correct quality levels.
Regular appraisals on all operations/stations
Basic hours 40 per week, 8.00 - 16.30
Overtime paid at 1.5 rate for the first 4 hours then at 2.0 rate.
Performance Bonus - opportunity to increase monthly wage by approx £300 - £375 per month (for indication only, based on recent figures)
Must be flexible with overtime - 1-2 hours per day and 4 - 6 hours on a Saturday (usually 3 out of 4 per month)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increase by 1 day per 5 years worked)
- Healthcare scheme for Employee and Kids. Additional membership available for partners at a cost.
- Auto enrolled pension scheme, up to 4% contribution by the client
- Profit related bonus (for indication only, based on 2017) approx. £500 per annum (Paid at Christmas)
- 6-month probation period
- Death in Service Scheme
- Annual salary review
If you have mechanical assembly experience and would like to be considered to work for this dynamic company, please apply online or by sending your cv to email@example.com
To view more jobs from Bamford Contract Services, Find us on Facebook bamfordcs or follow us on Twitter bamfordcs.