If you are looking to join:
- One of the most recognisable market leaders in the UK
- A global supplier into Advanced Engineering markets/customers
- An accredited £7m powerhouse within their market
Then please read on!
Our client are specialists in manufacturing bespoke machined parts into the Medical, Aerospace, Nuclear, Semi-conductor, Oil & Gas and Scientific sectors. They have 75ft of floor space with accreditations from the MOD, Varian, Thales, Rolls Royce and more. Having just won a new contract with an international €83bn powerhouse, they are looking to expand their engineering team:
As an Assembly Technician, you would be carrying out assembly operations, assisting with creating technical assembly data for current and future projects, and assembling parts using engineering drawings. The working hours are Monday - Friday with a salary of £29,500, 1.33x overtime, medical insurance and healthcare allowances.
For this position, the company are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working as a mechanical/electrical fitter
- Is experienced in assembling products from Advanced Engineering backgrounds
- Can solder (silver/soft methods are beneficial)
If you want to find out more then please apply, call 0117 971 4700 or email
Mechanical / Assembly / Mechanical Fitter / Electromechanical / Electronics / Medical / Cryogenic /