Assistant Accountant £26-29k,
We are working on behalf of a fleet services company to recruit an Assistant Accountant into their friendly but busy office.
This is a rare opportunity to join a great company in a diverse and autonomous role.
So what will you be doing ?
As the Assistant Accountant will be carrying out:
- Reconciliations of nominal ledger and purchase ledger accounts for the Fleet Management Division
- Updating and reconciliation of fixed assets
- Invoicing for fixed asset sales and removal from register
- Bank reconciliations and Weekly cash forecasting
- Internal and external recharges
- KPI reporting
- Producing draft management accounts and balance sheets.
- Month end reports
- Ensuring Company credit card expenditure is according to the company policy
- Absence cover for finance department when required.
- YE Audit support
- Assisting with Corporation Tax Returns
- Assisting with recruitment of finance team and ad hoc finance support
- Uploading invoices onto payment systems for customers (Tungsten)
- Ordering/Cancelling fuel cards and holding the Pin numbers for each card
- Managing Toll Accounts
What will we need from you ?
- Good all-round accounts knowledge
- Knowledge of purchase and sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Knowledge of the Fleet and Leasing Industry would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills and ideally Kerridge knowledge
Your working week will be 37.5 hours with a 2.30pm finish on Fridays and you will be given 25 days hooliday + bank holidays, a great pension scheme, life assurance and regular rewards and incentives.
For a confidential conversation, apply now
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy