Assistant Resources Co-ordinator - VR/19923
The Company and Role:
Our client, a leading Fine Art Shipping company based in London, is looking for an Assistant Resources Co-ordinator to join their team.
- Assist with co-ordination of resources with emphasis on IT use and Moveware software interface
- Assist with scheduling of vehicles, drivers and technicians to fulfil the requirements of all operating departments
- Collate data and paperwork on a daily/weekly basis i.e. drivers schedules, notes and instructions
- Assist the Operations Manager with any work-related tasks when required
- Maintain quality and efficiency of services
- Experience and knowledge of international and UK road logistics
- Experience in a similar role within the fine art industry or similar
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Understanding of fleet management
- Excellent knowledge of the different resources/logistics and methods used in our business
- Excellent computer literacy and use of Moveware or similar logistics IT systems
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
You will receive a salary up to £35,000
Mon - Friday 08.30-17.30 with 1-hour lunch break.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Removals team on email@example.com.