Castle Hospitality division are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager for our unique client situated on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors near Helmsley. Our client prides themselves in serving modern Yorkshire style cooking to Michelin star standard and has a fantastic reputation locally for great food and excellent customer service and hospitality.
·Day to Day Duties
- Support the Restaurant Manager in daily suites
- Substitute Restaurant Manager in their absence
- Maintain restaurants profitability
- Ensure Customer Service Standards are met for All Guests
- Lead Front of House Team, Motivate & Encourage
- Staff Induction & Training Manuals kept up to date
- Staff Rota's
- Support Events, liaising with customers
- Excellent Food & Bar/Cellar knowledge
- To hold or be working towards a First Aid Certificate
- To hold a Personal Licence
- To provide a consistent, smart and mature example for team members
- Excellent people management skills and ability to create a loyal and motivated team atmosphere, in which staff can rely on being treated consistently, fairly and with discretion
- Good time management skills & the ability to prioritise, in an ever-changing and, at times, high pressured environment
- Ability to delegate tasks and manage own time
- Good Competitive Salary offered, depending on experience
- Personal Staff Training & Development
- To work in an award-winning establishment
- Parking & Uniform provided
If this role isn't quite right for you but you would like to have a confidential chat about how we can support your career, please give us a call.
To apply for this role please CONTACT: Tina Tout on 01723 500643 or apply now.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.