As an Assistant Technical Manager within a Food Business that can offer you a progression route to become a Technical Manager, you will be lucky enough to have plenty of challenges that will allow you to enhance and build upon your current skills.
The company itself is in the Food and Drink Industry and is growing every day, because of this it is a naturally fast-paced environment. The company employ hundreds of people and they are known for their good staff retention and employee engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Whilst being the Assistant Technical Manager there are many opportunities where you will be able to cover for the Technical Manager which will allow you to gain more experience and responsibility within a Senior role.
- As a part of your day to day role you will be involved in various types of audits such as BRC and Customer.
- You will be an influential individual within the Technical Department, so mentoring, motivating and developing your team will be a key aspect of the role.
- Being an Assistant, you will be dealing with Customer Complaints on a regular basis and investigating what specific issues have been raised with the Manufacturing Process so they can be addressed.
To Be Successful
- Must have been within a Supervisory or Management capacity for a minimum of 2 years
- Understanding HACCP and TACCP regulation within the Food Environment
- A qualification within Food Safety or Food Hygiene.
- The job title with would be considered for this role would be a; Technical Coordinator, Technical Supervisor, Quality Supervisor, Technical Officer, Technical Coordinator, Quality Coordinator, Quality Officer, Quality Supervisor and Food Safety Supervisor.
In return, you will offer a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business where opportunities to develop your skill sets and career progression path often arise.